The Parham is a classic rendition of the iconic penny loafer; crafted on the 155 last, it boasts a more contemporary, elongated toe box. The epitome of smart-casual, its slim contours and tone-on-tone polished calfskin is balanced with a casual split toe detail and a soft, unlined construction while its lightweight, diamond rubber sole provides adds a layer of practicality to the mix. The Parham’s sleek yet easy-going attitude is easily transferred from the work week to the weekend, when tailored trousers can be replaced by colourful chinos and there’s no need for socks.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Penny loafer with hand stitch detail to sides
• Calf leather with natural finish
• Folded top line for maximum comfort
• Last 155
• Lightweight diamond rubber sole
• Unlined for softness
• Handwritten shoe info to inner vamp
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole