The Drayford penny loafer channels the scholarly aesthetic of this classic shoe with grown-up good looks. Built on Church’s signature 173 last, it boasts sleek contours and an elongated toe box that make it suitable for business dress. from suede, it creates a softer effect than its polished leather counterparts, making it easier to wear it alongside textures like corduroy. Lined for longevity, this essential item will prove to be a wise investment, not least of all because it can be worn with everything from lightweight wool suiting to casual chinos.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Penny loafer with hand stitch apron
• Last 173
• Lightweight leather sole
• Internal lining for comfort and longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to inner vamp
• Church's crest to sock and sole
• Made in Northampton, England