Although the Chelsea boot has classical Victorian roots, its sleek look means it’s almost always mixed with the slimmest tailoring and the most contemporary pieces. The Houston, crafted on Church’s 136 last, plays on this style’s refined yet rock ’n’ roll character (it was favoured amongst the Beatles) with its narrow, elongated shape. Featuring Premium Calf Leather. Wear with a sharp suit or focus on a more rebellious presentation and pair them with fitted jeans and a leather jacket.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Chelsea boot with elasticated side insert
• Navada Calf Leather upper
• Cotton pull-on tab to back
• Last 136
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole