Quotation Submitted for Invoice
Thank you for submitting your Repair Quotation Form!
Please follow the instructions below to complete your quotation and send your item to us.
Instructions for Delivery
- We have received your quotation and we are reviewing the work which needs to be undertaken to fix your item. We may phone you for further details if required.
- Very soon you will receive an email from us. This email will include your Invoiced quotation in the form of a Draft Order.
- If you are happy with the price and work specified then please click the 'Complete Purchase' button to be taken to the checkout page.
- Once you have completed the checkout process and paid, your Draft Order will become a Live Order.
- Make sure that your item is carefully packaged (original packaging where possible) and please include a printed copy of your invoice if possible. This will help us identify your item.
- We highly recommend using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery as we are not liable for your posting of the item to us.
- We receive your item, complete the quoted repair works, send it straight back to you.
Our Delivery Details are:
Doncaster Town Centre,
- We highly recommend including your returns address on the item packaging should delivery to us be unsuccessful.
- We are not liable for any items shipped by you to us.
- We are not liable for anything extra and/or unspecified in the item and/or packaging.